RV Friendly Gas stations from VA to Orlando

RVing down I-95? Join fellow travelers here and discuss RV and camping related issues...

RV Friendly Gas stations from VA to Orlando

Postby guest » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:24 pm

Just looking for :?: information on stations with easier access for truck /5th wheel close as possible to I-95 starting in VA south to Florida.

Postby RocklandRVers » Thu Dec 09, 2004 9:39 am

I like Flying J truck stops. There are several on I-95 from VA to FL. Go to their website (flyingj.com) to find the locations. Very RV friendly with special parking areas just for us. They have great amenities including convenience stores, restaurants, showers, propane and even dump stations.
RocklandRVers

Fuel Stop

Postby Capt Ron » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:01 pm

Exit 1 in south Georgia is a must stop before crossing the bridge into Florida since the price of fuel jumps about $0.20/gallon at that point.
From the exit ramp turn right (west) to the Hess truck stop, the pumps are at the front with 2 large fuel islands for RV's on the left end. There is also a dump station in this section and a Wendy's inside for lunch.
I pull a 35' 5th wheel and this is the easiest fuel stop of them all.

Good luck,
Capt Ron
Capt Ron

Postby The Traveler » Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:26 pm

In driving from New Hampshire to Florida and also traveling around Florida, check out the Murphy's stations that are connected with WalMart.
The Traveler

Return to Camping & RVing