The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following ramp and lane closures on Interstate 95 in Duval and St. Johns Counties thru April 15, 2016:
- Nighttime lane closures from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. from Park Street to Atlantic Boulevard for road work.
- Continuous road closure on I-95 southbound access road to Atlantic Boulevard for roadway construction. Detour to Acosta Bridge, Museum Circle, San Marco Boulevard, Prudential Drive, Kings Avenue, Philips Highway and Emerson Street back to I-95.
- The I-95 access road from northbound Philips Highway to Atlantic Boulevardis temporarily closed. Detour is Kings Avenue which is modified to provide two-way travel between Philips Highway and Atlantic Boulevard.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 at Butler Boulevard thru Friday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for area maintenance. Nighttime southbound off-ramp lane closures thru Friday from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for road construction. Nighttime northbound off-ramp closure thru Friday from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. to paint roadway markings. Detour is Bowden Road, u-turn to I-95 south to Butler Boulevard.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 over Lem Turner Road Wednesday from 10 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. for routine bridge maintenance.
- Nighttime southbound lane closures on I-95 from south of Old St. Augustine Road to the St. Johns County Rest Area thru Friday from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. for paving.
Nighttime southbound lane closures on I-95 from just south of Old St. Augustine Road to just south of I-95/I-295 south interchange thru Thursday from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. to install a temporary barrier wall and to paint roadway markings.
St. Johns County
- Nighttime lane closures Sunday through Friday from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. from south of Old St. Augustine Road to north of County Road 210 to place asphalt for the State Road 9B project.
- Nighttime lane closures Tuesday and Wedneday from 10 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. three miles north of State Road 16 for routine bridge maintenance.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!