The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following lane an ramp closures on Interstate 95 in the Jacksonville area will result in detours and possible traffic congestion.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. from Park Street to Atlantic Boulevard for road work.
- Continuous road closure on I-95 southbound access road to Atlantic Boulevard for roadway construction. Detour to Acosta Bridge, Museum Circle, San Marco Boulevard, Prudential Drive, Kings Avenue, Philips Highway and Emerson Street back to I-95.
- I-95 access road from northbound Philips Highway to Atlantic Boulevard is temporarily closed. Detour is Kings Avenue which is modified to provide two-way travel between Philips Highway and Atlantic Boulevard.
- Nighttime complete westbound road closure on Atlantic Boulevard Monday and Tuesday from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. for bridge construction. Detour is Kings Avenue, Prudential Drive, San Marco Boulevard, Gary Street and northbound I-95.
- Continuous lane closures on Gary Street between Palm Avenue and San Marco Boulevard for bridge construction.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 at Butler Boulevard Sunday through Friday from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. for area maintenance. Nighttime southbound off-ramp closure on I-95 at Butler Boulevard Sunday through Friday from 8:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for road construction. Detour is Bowden Road, u-turn to southbound I-95 to Butler Boulevard. Nighttime northbound off-ramp closure on I-95 at Butler Boulevard Sunday through Friday from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. to paint roadway markings. Detour is Bowden Road, u-turn to I-95 south to Butler Boulevard.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 from south of Old St. Augustine Road to the St. Johns County Rest Area Sunday through Saturday, April 30 from 8:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. for paving.
- Daytime lane closures on I-95 over Myrtle Avenue Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for routine overpass inspection.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!