The Rhode Island Department of Transportation reports the following travel advisories associated with I-95 construction activities through Friday, August 11, 2017.
- Cranston/Providence: I-95 North and South, from just north of the Exit 16 interchange to the Oxford St. overpass, alternating lane closures for milling and paving, Sunday-Thursday nights from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Providence: I-95 North, at the Clifford St. Bridge between the Point St. overpass and the Broad St. Bridge, alternating lane closures for construction, Monday-Thursday nights from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Providence: I-95 South, from Exit 23 (Charles St.) to Exit 20 (I-195), alternating lane closures for drainage work, Sunday-Thursday nights from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Warwick to Pawtucket: I-95 North and South, I-295 to the Massachusetts state line, partial right lane closures in a moving operation for roadway striping, Sunday-Thursday nights from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following day.
- Exeter/Richmond: Watch for construction vehicles exiting and entering the median area along I-95 South after Exit 5 (Rte. 102) at the Tefft Hill Trail Bridge, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Summer 2017.
For more I-95 construction info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.