The Rhode Island Department of Transportation reports the following highway restrictions as a result of I-95 construction and maintenance, thru Friday, April 7, 2017
- Cranston/Providence: I-95 North, from Elmwood Ave. to Eddy St., alternating lane closures for bridge work, thru Thursday night from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Providence: I-95 North at Exit 19 (I-195), I-195 East at Exit 2 (Gano St.), and I-195 West, from Exit 2 (South Main St.) to Exit 1A (Point St.), lane and shoulder closures possible in a moving operation for striping and barrier work, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Hopkinton: I-95 North, from the Connecticut state line to Exit 3 (Rte. 138), right shoulder closed for brush cutting and chipping, Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Providence: I-95 South under the Atwells Ave. overpass, left lane closed for pothole patching, Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. Expect delays.
- Providence: I-95 North, from Exit 16 (Rte. 10) to Exit 19 (I-195), left lane closed for electrical work, Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- West Greenwich: I-95 South at Exit 5 (Rte. 102), partial right lane and right shoulder closures on the off-ramp for brush cutting and chipping, Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Exeter/Richmond: Watch for construction vehicles exiting and entering the median area along I-95 South after Exit 5 (Rte. 102) at the Tefft Hill Trail Bridge, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through Spring 2017.
For more I-95 construction info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!