The Rhode Island Department of Transportation has issued the following travel restrictions associated with I-95 construction activities, thru March 10, 2017.
- I-95 Warwick: I-95 North and South, from Exit 10 (Rte. 117) to I-295 (Exit 11 off of I-95 North; Exit 12 off of I-95 South), right lane and shoulder closures for survey work, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Wednesday night: I-95 North
- Thursday night: I-95 South
- I-95 Exeter/West Greenwich: I-95 North and South at the Exit 5 (Rte. 102) ramps and connections, partial right lane closure for drainage work, Monday-Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- I-95 Exeter/Richmond: Watch for construction vehicles exiting and entering the median area along I-95 South after Exit 5 (Rte. 102) at the Tefft Hill Trail Bridge, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through Spring 2017.
For more I-95 construction info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.