The Florida Department of Transportation announced the following lane closures on I-95 this week:
– Nighttime northbound lane closures on I-95 from County Road 210 to Old St. Augustine Road Wednesday (January 27) and Thursday (January 28) from 7:00 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. and nighttime northbound road closure from midnight to 5 a.m. to install overhead structures and signs for State Road 9B. Detour is County Road 210, Philips Highway, Old St. Augustine Road to I-95 northbound.
– Nighttime lane closures on I-95 at Butler Boulevard through Thursday (January 28) from 8:00 p.m. to 6 a.m. to move temporary barrier wall to prepare for traffic shift.
– Nighttime northbound off-ramp lane closures to eastbound Butler Boulevard at I-95 through Thursday (January 28) from 8:00 p.m. to 6 a.m. for new ramp construction. Detour is Bowden Road u-turn to I-95 southbound to Butler Boulevard.
– Daytime closure of the northbound emergency lane on I-95 northbound at I-295 West Beltway through Thursday (January 28) from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for routine overpass maintenance.
– Daytime closure of emergency lanes on I-95 over the Fuller Warren Bridge through Friday (January 29) from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for routine bridge maintenance.
– Nighttime northbound lane closures on I-95 over the railroad tracks just south of Crestwood Street Wednesday (January 27) from 10:00 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. for routine overpass maintenance.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!