The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts as a result of I-95 construction and maintenance in the Jacksonville area this week:
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 over Baymeadows Road Wednesday, April 5, from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. for routine overpass maintenance.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 at Butler Boulevard through Friday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for overpass work and for area maintenance. Double lane closures may be set up after 10 p.m. for road work.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 at I-295 South Interchange weeknights from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. on the eastbound I-295 ramp to northbound I-95 for bridge joint replacement.
- Nighttime lane closures from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. from Atlantic Boulevard to the overpass at San Diego Road for roadway and bridge construction.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 access road from Overland Bridge project to Atlantic Boulevard from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge construction.
- Nighttime northbound lane closures on I-95 from Park Street to Emerson Street from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for roadway and overpass construction.
For more I-95 construction info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!