I-95 Discussion Forums

Welcome to the I-95 Community Forums!

Please feel free to take a look around. All you need to do to start participating in our online community (posting questions, answering other posts, etc.) is to register a forum account.

It’s easy, and free to register. Just click the link below. Once you do, you’ll receive an email verifying your registration so please make sure to use a valid email address.

RVing Thru Baltimore and Washington  

RSS
(@minerve)

What is the best day and time to travel thru Baltimore and Washington DC?
Regards to you all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 12, 2018 7:59 pm
(@rocklandrvers)
Eminent Member

Sometimes its hit or miss. Our best luck has been very early AM on Saturday / Sunday.

We got back from FL and since we anticipated things would be busy decided to try 301 through VA, MD and Del. Nice ride. Much of the trip we had road to ourselves. Its 4 lane 90% of trip, but you go through small towns with traffic lights and at grade crossings. All in all still better than sitting in traffic for hours although according to radio, we could have sailed on through using I-95 all the way. Like I said sometimes its just luck that someone won't break down or have a wreck that will snarl things up. One mishap usually means endless delays due to the volume of traffic.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 12, 2018 8:02 pm
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register