Double Lane Closures, Detours for I-95 Construction in Georgia This Week

I-95 Traffic | I-95 Construction | Northern Georgia | I-95 Exit Guide

The Georgia Department of Transportation is improving highway infrastructure throughout Southeast Georgia. As a result, the following construction and maintenance projects will continue through Friday, August 10.

All work is subject to change due to weather or other factors. Motorists are cautioned to reduce their speed while traveling through work zones, pay attention and watch for workers.

Lane closures by county are scheduled as follows:

Camden County

• I-95 Southbound and northbound between Mileposts (MP) 12 to 15
    • Daily single lane closures for vegetation removal operation
      Monday through Friday 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
  • I-95 Both directions from the Florida State Line to Horsestamp Church Road Rd.
    • Double Lane closures for paving operations
    • Sunday through Thursday 7 p.m. until 7 a.m.

Bryan and Liberty County

• I-95 from MP 66 to 86 (May 21st – August 31st )
    • Nightly double lane closures for paving operations
    • Saturday through Friday 7 p.m. until 7 a.m.

Camden and Liberty County

• I-95 Northbound and southbound from MP 22 (Horsestamp Church Road) to MP 66
    • Double lane closures for replacing pavement markers
    • Friday through Monday 9 p.m. until 5 a.m.
  • I-95 Northbound and soutbound MP 99 and the Georgia/South Carolina Bridge
    • Shoulder and single lane closures for future “fog seal” placement
    • Sunday through Saturday 7 p.m. until 7 a.m.
    • Ramp closures including a detour sending traffic down I-95 south on the Exit 102 on-ramp to the I-16/I-95 Interchange to I-95 north
    • Sunday through Saturday 8 p.m. until 5 a.m

For more I-95 construction and travel information, visit  www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.

Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit GuideI-5 Exit Guide,  I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.

I-95 Exit Guide
The I-95 Exit Information Guide is one of the most popular travel destinations on the Internet. This website features detailed listings for exit services all along Interstate 95, from Maine to Florida.