Major I-95 Resurfacing Project Starts April 15 in Georgia, Expect Delays

I-95 Traffic | I-95 Construction | Savannah Georgia | I-95 Exit Guide

The Georgia Department of Transportation reports that the $12.5 million resurfacing project of Interstate 95 from the Florida State line extending to just south of Horsestamp Church Road (Exit 22) interchange in Camden County will start Sunday, April 15 continuing through the Fall.

Contractors will begin milling and resurfacing within two mile-long lane closures on the 22-mile project limits. General nighttime work hours are 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. in a five to seven night workweek. All work is weather contingent.

Single and/or double lane closures should be expected nightly while contractors paving activities are underway. Periodic ramp closures will be utilized for the scope of work required on entrance and exit ramps, closure details will be forth coming.

Whenever you approach a work zone: slow down; allow extra distance between vehicles; read signs; and expect the unexpected.

For more I-95 construction info, visit  www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.

Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit GuideI-5 Exit Guide,  I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.

I-95 Exit Guide
The I-95 Exit Information Guide is one of the most popular travel destinations on the Internet. This website features detailed listings for exit services all along Interstate 95, from Maine to Florida.