Nighttime Lane Shifts, Ramp Closure for I-95 Construction in Delaware

I-95 Traffic | I-95 Construction | Wilmington, Delaware | I-95 Exit Guide

The Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT) announces to motorists that beginning at 7:00 PM on Saturday, August 4, 2018 until 9:00 AM on Sunday, August 5, 2018, I-95 Northbound will be closing and shifting lanes to I-295 northbound AND the Ramp/SR 141 Southbound to I-95 Northbound will be CLOSED. The nighttime lane and ramp closures are necessary for striping for the new traffic pattern from three (3) lanes to four (4) lanes on I-95 Northbound and installation of temporary barrier wall.

RAIN DATE: 7 PM on Sunday, August 5, 2018 until 5 AM on Monday, August 6, 2018.

I-95 northbound motorists will use the right lanes signed for I-295 northbound and stay on the left lane of I-295 and then use the temporary crossover just past the work zone to go back onto I-95 northbound.

Detour for Ramp/SR 141 Southbound to I-95 Northbound

Motorists traveling on SR 141 southbound will follow detour signs to Westbound Commons Boulevard, right onto Churchmans Road, enter onto SR 1 Southbound and merge onto I-95 Northbound.

Detour signage will be posted for motorists.

For more I-95 construction and travel information, visit  www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.

Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit GuideI-5 Exit Guide,  I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.

I-95 Exit Guide
The I-95 Exit Information Guide is one of the most popular travel destinations on the Internet. This website features detailed listings for exit services all along Interstate 95, from Maine to Florida.