Virginia Suspends I-95 Construction Lane Closures for Fourth of July Holiday

I-95 Construction | Rocky Mount, Richmond Virginia | I-95 Exit Guide

Make travel plans in advance and keep safety top of mind during the upcoming Fourth of July holiday.

The Virginia Department of Transportation will help make trips easier by suspending most highway work zones and lifting most lane closures on interstates and other major roads in Virginia from noon Tuesday, July 3 until noon Thursday, July 5.

While the lane closure lift is in effect for most areas, motorists may encounter semi-permanent work zones that remain in place during this time.

For more I-95 travel info, visit  www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.

Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit GuideI-5 Exit Guide,  I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.

I-95 Exit Guide
The I-95 Exit Information Guide is one of the most popular travel destinations on the Internet. This website features detailed listings for exit services all along Interstate 95, from Maine to Florida.