Savvy I-95 Travelers Top 10 Hotels

Top 10 I-95 Hotels | I-95 Exit Guide

I-95 travelers are a savvy lot. They do a fair amount of research before they hit the road and one of the most researched travel details is where to lay your head after a long day on I-95.

Obviously price can be a factor, but location, convenience, brand recognition and amenities all play a part in choosing a place to stay.

Here are the ten most popular hotels on I-95 based on booked reservations from June thru August 2019. Since these rankings are based on real customer data, these hotels attract travelers of all budgets and tastes, and are your best bets for choosing a place to stay along I-95.

Baymont by Wyndham – Rocky Mount, North Carolina

Baymont Inn & Suites Rocky Mount | I-95 Exit Guide
Baymont by Wyndham – Rocky Mount, North Carolina

Free continental breakfast and Wi-Fi, a seasonal pool and an interstate-ready location 10 miles from town are what bring Our guests to Baymont by Wyndham Battleboro Rocky Mount I-95. The non-smoking Baymont by Wyndham is a two-floor building with exterior corridors and 82 rooms that offer coffeemakers, free Wi-Fi, flat-panel TVs with HBO, microwaves and mini-fridges are available. Dig into the free breakfast with a rotating menu of breads, bagels, muffins, cereal, fruit, yogurt, coffee, juice and more. Cool off in the summer with a dip in the seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also has a lobby computer, a laundry facility and free parking, and pets are allowed for a fee.

The Baymont Inn is on Highway 4 off I-95, four miles west of Battleboro. Rocky Mount is 10 miles south and features attractions like the Children’s Museum & Science Center, Douglas Block historic district and the Imperial Centre for the Arts and Sciences. There’s a Denny’s next door that’s open 24 hours a day. Downtown Raleigh is 58 miles southwest, and Raleigh-Durham International Airport is 73 miles from the property. more…

Comfort Inn – Chester, Virginia

Comfort Inn, Chester, Virginia | I-95 Exit Guide
Comfort Inn – Chester, Virginia

With a free, deluxe continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a seasonal, outdoor pool, the non-smoking Comfort Inn Chester offers convenient amenities near downtown Richmond.

This five-story hotel has 122 rooms, each of which includes free Wi-Fi, a coffeemaker, iron/ironing board, microwave, refrigerator and cable TV with premium channels. Each morning, guests can enjoy a complimentary, hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and hot waffles, then take advantage of the fitness center and the seasonal, outdoor pool. Parking is free.

The Comfort Inn is seven miles from South Park Mall, 13 miles from downtown Richmond and the Richmond Metro Convention Center. Kings Dominion is 40 miles away, and Colonial Williamsburg is 45 miles. Richmond International Airport is 19 miles from the hotel. more…

LaQuinta Inn & Suites – Florence, South Carolina

LaQuinta Inn | I-95 Exit Guide
LaQuinta Inn & Suites – Florence, South Carolina

Each of the three-floor hotel’s 84 rooms features a microwave, a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi access. Wake up on the right side of the bed with a free hot continental breakfast. Check your e-mail in the business center and then play hooky by the outdoor pool and sun deck, in the hot tub or with a sweat session in the exercise room. Valet and self-serve laundry facilities services help you look your best. Parking is free.

The hotel is off I-95, one mile from the Pee Dee State Farmer’s Market. It’s three miles from the center of town and a show at the Florence Little Theatre or a visit to the Civil War-era Florence National Cemetery. You can find two malls within a 10-minute drive, and Francis Marion University and Darlington International Raceway are both 10 miles. The closest Amtrak station is three miles away, and Florence Regional Airport is six miles southeast. more…

Microtel Inn & Suites – Brunswick, Georgia

Microtel Inn and Suites, Brunswick, Georgia | I-95 Exit Guide
Microtel Inn & Suites – Brunswick, Georgia

Amenities like quick I-95 access and comfy accommodations are included in the chopped prices for guests at the non-smoking Microtel Inn and Suites Brunswick North.

The three-story Microtel offers 62 rooms with window seats, desks, coffeemakers, free local and long-distance calls within the U.S., plus cable TV with premium channels. Select accommodations also include microwaves, mini-fridges and sofa beds. High-speed internet access is available. The business center is open 24/7. There are coin-operated laundry facilities available, and pets are welcome.

The Microtel Inn and Suites is located in the northern area of Brunswick, one minute from Highway 25 and a half-mile from I-95. Guests enjoy browsing the shops, dining out and catching a film at Glynn Place Mall, five minutes south, or they might prefer taking in a few rounds of golf at Coastal Pines Golf Club, four miles north. The College of Coastal Georgia is less than four miles south, Brunswick Golden Isles Airport is two-and-a-half miles northeast and the heart of the city known as The Wick is 15 minutes south. more…

Country Inn & Suites – Emporia, Virginia

Country Inn and Suites, Emporia, Virginia | I-95 Exit Guide
Country Inn & Suites – Emporia, Virginia

A complimentary breakfast, indoor pool and hot tub and rooms with free high-speed internet, microwaves and mini-fridges make the non-smoking Country Inn and Suites by Carlson, Emporia, VA, a comfortable place to relax and unwind near I-95.

The non-smoking, low-rise Country Inn and Suites offers 75 rooms with convenient amenities, like mini-fridges, microwaves, coffeemakers and 32-inch, flat-panel LCD TVs. Suites are available for our guests who want more space to spread out. Stay connected from the comfort of your room with free, high-speed internet access. The hotel keeps guests well fed with a complimentary breakfast, free cookies and coffee and tea available around the clock in the lobby. When it comes time to relax, enjoy a year-round dip in the indoor pool and hot tub or head to the fitness center for some exercise. Fax and copy services are available on-site. Pets are permitted, and parking is free.

The hotel is located on Highway 58, near the junction of I-95, within walking distance of several popular restaurants and Greensville Memorial Hospital. Shoppers can hunt for deals at one of the two shopping centers within a half-mile of the hotel. The hotel is 18 miles from the fast-paced action at Southampton Motor Speedway. Lake Gaston, a half-hour away, offers over 350 miles of shoreline for fishing, swimming and picnicking. Richmond International Airport is 68 miles away. more…

Quality Inn – Selma, North Carolina

Quality Inn, Selma, North Carolina | I-95 Exit Guide
Quality Inn – Selma, North Carolina

Complimentary continental breakfast, a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with free high-speed Internet access, mini-fridges and coffeemakers are highlights of Quality Inn Selma.

The 80 rooms at this two-story hotel are accessed via exterior corridors and feature free high-speed Internet access, cable TV, mini-fridges and coffeemakers. Select rooms have microwaves, jetted tubs and/or balconies. Non-smoking rooms are available. Complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. There’s also a seasonal outdoor pool and access to fax and copy services. Pets are allowed and parking is available.

Quality Inn Selma is one mile from I-95 at Exit 97. Carolina Premium Outlets are within two miles of the hotel, as is the historic Rudy Theatre. Hinnant Farms Vineyard is five miles away. Southern National Speedway is 16 miles away, and Bentonville Battlefield Historic Site is within 20 miles. It’s 46 miles to Raleigh-Durham International Airport. more…

Courtyard by Marriott – Florence, South Carolina

Courtyard, Florence, South Carolina | I-95 Exit Guide
Courtyard by Marriott – Florence, South Carolina

A central location near two interstates, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a high-tech lobby are welcome benefits of the Courtyard by Marriott Florence.

All 87 non-smoking rooms on three floors feature free Wi-Fi, 32-inch, flat-panel TVs, refrigerators and microwaves. Stay connected at the full-service business center with complimentary printing or in the high-tech lobby that features a touch-screen computer and media booths with charging stations and flat-panel TVs. On-site laundry facilities help you make a good first impression. A bistro serves breakfast and dinner as well as evening cocktails. You’ll feel relaxed after a workout in the fitness center or a dip in the indoor pool and hot tub.

Located at the junction of I-95 and I-20, the Courtyard by Marriott is one block from the Florence Civic Center and two blocks from the shops and restaurants at Magnolia Mall. Drive four miles to the War Between the States Museum, Florence Symphony Orchestra or the nature trails in Timrod Park. You can be at the Nascar races at Darlington Raceway in 20 minutes or check out the planetarium at Francis Marion University, 11 miles east. The Amtrak station is a five-mile drive into town and the Florence Regional Airport is eight miles away.  more…

Country Inn and Suites – Lumberton, North Carolina

Country Inn & Suites, Lumberton, North Carolina | I-95 Exit Guide
Country Inn and Suites – Lumberton, North Carolina

Free breakfasts and convenient in-room microwaves and mini-fridges make the Country Inn & Suites Lumberton a favorite for I-95 travelers.

All 53 non-smoking rooms in the four-story Country Inn & Suites, accessed by interior corridors, have coffeemakers, cable TVs, microwaves, mini-fridges and free internet access. Wake up with a cup of free coffee and complimentary hot breakfast from the hotel’s buffet of waffles, pastries, yogurt, fruit, tea, juice and milk.

Stay in shape with a cardio workout at the hotel’s fitness center, then, during summer months, unwind in the outdoor pool. Stop by the on-site business center for fax and copy services. There’s a free guest laundry, and parking is free and can accommodate RVs and boats. Pets are not allowed.

Just off I-95 at Exit 20, the Country Inn & Suites is three miles from downtown Lumberton. Guests are within walking distance of a few restaurants and one mile from the Lumberton Visitors Bureau and Southeastern Regional Medical Center. Fort Bragg is nearly an hour’s drive from the hotel. Fayetteville is 30 miles away and Fayetteville Regional Airport is 28 miles from the hotel.  more…

Comfort Suites – Wilson, North Carolina

Comfort Suites, Wilson, North Carolina | I-95 Exit Guide
Comfort Suites – Wilson, North Carolina

Complimentary hot breakfast, free Wi-Fi and a seasonal outdoor pool are among the highlights at the non-smoking Comfort Suites, an all-suite hotel in Wilson, on east North Carolina’s coastal plains.

The four-story Comfort Suites features 76 non-smoking suites with sofa beds, convenient microwaves, mini-fridges and flat-panel HDTVs. Mornings begin with a free newspaper and delicious hot and cold options from the breakfast buffet. You’ll stay connected with free Wi-Fi access, voice-mail phones with free local calling and a business center with fax and copy services. Pump some iron in the fitness room or make a splash in the outdoor pool. There’s also a coin-operated guest laundry and free parking.

The Comfort Suites is off I-95 in Wilson, 50 miles east of Raleigh in east North Carolina about halfway between New York and Florida. The hotel is within a 15-minute drive from businesses including Merck & Co., Kidde Aerospace & Defense, Bridgestone-Firestone Inc. and Cott Beverages. The Wilson Medical Center is about 10 minutes away and Barton College is six miles from the hotel. Comfort Suites is 54 miles from Raleigh-Durham International Airport. more...

Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center – Titusville, Florida

Quality Inn, Titusville, Florida | I-95 Exit Guide
Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center – Titusville, Florida

A way cool pool, plus the flexibility of a 24-hour on-site restaurant and pet acceptance might make Quality Inn Kennedy Space Center the place to be.

This two-floor lodging offers 115 smoking and non-smoking rooms of tasteful style and neutral tones, with Wi-Fi, microwaves, mini-fridges and high-end mattresses dialing up the comfort. Guests can fuel up for the day with a continental buffet featuring biscuits and sausage gravy, yogurt, boiled eggs, pastries, fruits, cereal, breads and more. And given they’ve got a 24-hour restaurant on-site, there’s no chance you’ll go hungry here.

Those dying to cool off are in luck. The hotel’s standout feature is an outdoor heated pool with cool rock formations and tropical waterfalls. Additional perks include a business center, laundry facility, pet acceptance and ample parking to ensure all bases are covered.

A handy one block off I-95, the hotel is both fast-track accessible yet close to great escapes, including Airboat Rides at Midway, a 10-minute drive. Guests are within a 20-minute ride of the big highlights in town including the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and U.S. Space Walk of Fame Museum, or they can shoot over to the American Police Hall of Fame and Museum in 15 minutes. Orlando International Airport is 36 miles away.  more…

For more I-95 travel information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!

Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide and I-75 Exit Guide.

I-95 Exit Guide
The I-95 Exit Information Guide is one of the most popular travel destinations on the Internet. This website features detailed listings for exit services all along Interstate 95, from Maine to Florida.