Maine Turnpike Construction Advisories are intended to provide general information about scheduled construction projects for the upcoming week. This schedule of lane closures may change due to weather conditions or other unanticipated events.
- Wells (mm 18-20) thru 05/26: North and southbound lane closures from 7 am to 3 pm for street sweeping.
- Falmouth – Gray (mm 54-64) thru 05/26: North and southbound lane closures from 6 am to 9 pm for pavement rehabilitation. (Closures on 5/26 will be removed by 12pm.)
- Scarborough – South Portland (mm 44-45) thru 05/25: North and southbound lane closures from 7 pm to 5 am for bridge maintenance operations on the Cummings Road Bridge.
- Gray (mm 63) thru 05/26: Northbound lane closure from 6:30 am to 3:30 pm for construction on the Exit 63 Interchange.
- New Gloucester (mm 71) thru 05/26: Southbound lane closure from 5:30 am to 5 pm for bridge maintenance operations on the Royal River bridge.
- Litchfield (mm 95) thru 05/26: North and southbound lane closure from 6:30 am to 5 pm for bridge work on the Small Road Bridge.
- Farmingdale (mm 106) thru 05/26: North and southbound lane closure from 6:30 am to 4 pm for bridge work on the Maple Street Bridge.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!