The Big E, the largest fair in the Northeast and fifth largest in North America, has just kicked off its 101th year with big talent, phenomenal food, animals, rides, shopping and more! The 17-day event will feature a Mardi Gras Parade and The Big E Circus Spectacular.
Some of the biggest names from the past and present, as well as those on their way to the top, have played before crowds at The Big E. From legendary entertainers, like Bob Hope, Roy Rogers and Liberace, to the musical talents of Johnny Cash, Beyoncé and Destiny’s Child, Reba and Blake Shelton, the Fair has been the venue to introduce these icons. This year top name talent like Grand Funk Railroad, Smashmouth and Night Ranger take the stage! Concertgoers are in for a ton of great shows at the xfinity arena and Court of Honor Stage, sponsored by xfinity®.
And what is a Fair without food! Our vast selection of food will have your mouth watering. Eat your way around the grounds, find unique gifts and check out interesting exhibits! Bring the kids to the petting zoo or take them on fun-filled rides in Kiddieland. For those looking for more excitement, the Midway is full of exhilarating rides! There is something for all ages to enjoy at the Fair, Sept. 15-Oct. 1, in West Springfield, Mass.
- Sept. 15 – Oct. 1, 2017
- Gates: 8am
- Avenue of States: 10am – 9pm
- Storrowton Village: 10am – 9pm
- Most Exhibits & Buildings: 10am – 10pm
- Midway: Sunday – Thursday, 11am – 10pm; Friday, 10am-11pm; Saturday, 10am – 11pm
- Craft Common: 10am – 10pm
- Agricultural Events: Agricultural activities begin early in the morning and are open to the public in the Mallary Complex.
- Many food concessions are open to serve breakfast:
- Sit Down: Captain Nemo’s Galley – The Firehouse – West Side Grille – Ultimate BBQ – White Hut – Yankee Boy
- Grab-N-Go: Big EZ Café – Cinnamon Saloon – The Coffee Break – Cream Puff Bakery (9am Window service) – The Donut Family – F&W Caterers – Idaho Taqueria – Omar Gourmet Coffee – Scirrotto’s Cinnamon City – Subway
All prices are subject to change. Advance purchase admission ticket will be accepted for admission any day. Midway rides, exhibits, games and admission to paid concerts at the xfinity arena are not included with a general admission ticket.
- Regular Gate Admission
- Adults $15/Children ages 6-12 $10; Children five and under are free.
- 17-Day Value Passes are $40 for adults and $20 for children ages 6-12. Value Passes are available online now through Oct. 1 and at Big Y® World Class Market® Aug. 24 – Oct. 1.
- Midway Magic Passes
- $25 Advance / $30 Full Price – valid any one day Mon. – Fri.
- Gate tickets and Midway passes sold online at TheBigE.com and Big Y® World Class Market®, Sept. 14 – Oct. 1.
- Gate Discounts
- Six-After-Five – Admission is only $6 after 5pm Mon. – Thurs.
- Senior Days – Age 60 and over just $12 Mon. – Thurs.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!