The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following I-95 construction traffic impacts in Broward County thru Friday, January 6, 2017:
I-95 from the Golden Glades Interchange in Miami-Dade County to Broward Boulevard in Broward County
- The southbound express lanes at Stirling Road will be closed Thursday night, January 5, between 11 p.m. and 5 a.m. for toll gantry maintenance.
- Northbound and southbound express lanes may be closed as needed for plastic pole repair Tuesday and Wednesday between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. Driver should use the non-tolled general use lanes.
I-95 Interchange from Hillsboro Boulevard to SW 10th Street
- The I-95 southbound exit ramp to SW 10th Street will be fully closed as needed Tuesday through Friday between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. Motorists can detour via Hillsboro Boulevard.
- Traffic on the I-95 southbound exit ramp to SW 10th Street has been shifted to the east to accommodate the ramp widening.
- The outside lanes of I-95 southbound between Hillsboro Boulevard and SW 10th Street will be closed Tuesday through Friday with the first lane closing at 9 p.m., the second lane closing at 10 p.m. and the third lane, if necessary, closing at 12:30 a.m. until 5 a.m.
- Two westbound lanes of SW 10th Street at I-95 will be closed Tuesday through Friday between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m.
- The sidewalk on the north side of SW 10th Street between SW 12th Avenue and SW Natura Boulevard is closed through December 2016. Signs are in place to direct pedestrians to the south sidewalk.
For more I-95 construction info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.