The Rhode Island Department of Transportation reports the following travel advisories associated with I-95 construction thru March 31, 2017.
- I-95 Providence: I-95 North, from Elmwood Ave. to Eddy St., right lane closed for bridge work, Monday-Thursday nights from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- I-95 Richmond to West Greenwich: I-95 North and South, from the Connecticut state line at Exit 93 to Exit 6A (Hopkins Hill Rd.), alternating lane closures in a moving operation for pothole patching, Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Expect delays.
- I-95 West Greenwich: I-95 North and South, from Austin Farm Rd. to Robin Hollow Rd., right shoulder closures for drainage work, Monday-Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- I-95 West Greenwich: I-95 North and South at Exit 5 (Rte. 102), right shoulder closures for tree trimming and brush cutting at the on- and off-ramps, Tuesday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m
- I-95 Exeter/Richmond: Watch for construction vehicles exiting and entering the median area along I-95 South after Exit 5 (Rte. 102) at the Tefft Hill Trail Bridge, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. through Spring 2017.
For more I-95 construction info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide and I-75 Exit Guide.