The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-95 construction and maintenance operations in Northeast Florida. Subject to change depending on weather and other unforeseen conditions.
Duval County (Jacksonville Area)
- I-95 at I-10
- Nighttime southbound off-ramp lane closure Monday through Sunday from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. for road construction.
- I-95 at Airport Road
- Nighttime lane closures Monday through Thursday from 8 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. to install roadway markings.
- I-95 at Lem Turner Road
- Daytime lane closures weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. for traffic signal work.
- I-95 at McCoy Creek
- Nighttime lane closures Wednesday from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. for routine bridge maintenance.
- I-95 from Park Street to San Marco Boulevard
- Nighttime southbound lane closures Friday and July 19 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for overpass construction.
- I-95 at Stockton Street
- Continuous off-ramp closure through Fall 2020 for overpass construction. Follow detour.
Nassau County (north of Jacksonville)
- Daytime lane closures from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday and Tuesday southbound near the Nassau County line and Georgia State line for Gateway sign and guardrail construction.
St. Johns County (south of Jacksonville)
- I-95 from State Road 207 to the Flagler County line
- Nighttime lane closures Sunday through Thursday from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. for resurfacing.
For more I-95 travel information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.