Expect Traffic and Delays for I-95 Construction in Georgia This Week

I-95 Traffic | I-95 Construction | Savannah Georgia | I-95 Exit Guide

The Georgia Department of Transportation continues to improve highway infrastructure along I-95. As a result, work on construction and maintenance projects continue through Friday, May 4. Closure schedules may change due to weather or other factors. Expect traffic and delays during travel times; Plan ahead and find alternate routes.

Lane closures by county are scheduled as follows:

Camden County

• I-95 Resurfacing: Nightly Sunday through Friday 7 p.m. until 7 a.m. North and/or south bound between mileposts 22 and 15
    Lane closures utilized for patching operations before resurfacing begins.

Chatham County

• Bridge rehabilitation work: (overlaying the existing Bridge Deck)
    I-95 NB between Milepost 101 to 102 single or double lane closures

• Weekend lane closure from 5 p.m., Saturday through 6 a.m., Monday
    • Weeknights 7 p.m. until 7 a.m., Monday night through Wednesday night
  • I-95 Resurfacing Project: Pipe Makers Bridge northbound approach slabs replacements
    • Traffic shift Friday night on northbound lane closures between mileposts 103 and 104
    • Continuous double lane closure with traffic shift to remain for approximately 10 days

Liberty County

• I-95 Exit 76 SB off ramp then Exit 67 NB off ramp closures
    Monday through Sunday continuing through Saturday, May 12, 7 p.m. until 7 a.m.

• Starting on Exit 76 then moving to Exit 67
      Nightly ramp closure with detour to replace existing concrete on ramps
    • Exit 76 SB off ramp detour: Exit 67, I-95 NB, Exit 76
    • Exit 67 NB off ramp detour: Exit 76, I-95 SB, Exit 67

For more I-95 construction info, visit  www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.

Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit GuideI-5 Exit Guide,  I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.

I-95 Exit Guide
The I-95 Exit Information Guide is one of the most popular travel destinations on the Internet. This website features detailed listings for exit services all along Interstate 95, from Maine to Florida.