The Massachusetts Department of Transportation has issued the following traffic advisory for I-95 in the Greater Boston area for Monday, July 1 and Tuesday, July 2.
- Double right lane closure on I-95 Northbound from the Grove Street overpass to beyond the I-90 overpass on Monday, July 1 from 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM.
- Closure of right turn ramp from I-95 Northbound, exit 24, onto Commonwealth Avenue (Rte. 30) Eastbound on Monday, July 1 from 9:00 PM to 5:00 AM.
- Double right lane closure on I-95 Northbound under Grove Street overpass on Monday, July 1 from 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM.
- Closure of ramp from I-93 Northbound left hand exit HOV on Monday, July 1 from 9:30 PM to 5:00 AM.
- Closure of ramp from I-90 Eastbound/Westbound to I-95 Southbound on Monday, July 1 from 10:00 PM to 5:00 AM.
For more I-95 travel info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide and I-75 Exit Guide.