The Rhode Island Department of Transportation has issued the following traffic advisories for I-95 through Friday, December 1, 2017.
- Pawtucket: I-95 North and South, from Exit 28 (School St.) to the Massachusetts state line, left and center lane closures for drainage work, Sunday-Thursday nights from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Providence: On the ramp from I-195 West to I-95 South, alternating lane closures for striping, Thursday night from 9 p.m. to 4 a.m. the following day.
- Warwick: I-95 North and South, near Exit 13 (Airport Connector), left lane closures for bridge work, Sunday-Thursday nights from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Warwick to Hopkinton: I-95 South and North, from I-295 to the Connecticut state line, partial lane closures in a moving operation for striping, Monday and Tuesday nights from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following day.
- Providence: I-95 North and South, over Rte. 246 East (Ashburton St.) and Rte. 246 West (Charles St.), alternating shoulder closures for a bridge inspection, Thursday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Providence: I-95 North and South, from Exit 29 (East St.) to the Massachusetts state line, left lane closures for a bridge inspection, Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more I-95 travel info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.