The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts on I-95 in the Jacksonville metro area this week.
- Nighttime lane closures along I-95 northbound and southbound from Park Street to Atlantic Boulevard for roadway and bridge construction.
- Nighttime lane closures along I-95 southbound from Atlantic Boulevard to San Diego Road for roadway and bridge construction.
- Continuous right lane closures along the I-95 southbound service road from Overland Bridge to Atlantic Boulevard for roadway construction.
- Continuous road closure of Hendricks Avenue under I-95 (Overland Bridge) on Monday, September 12 for bridge construction. Detour is: Northbound Hendricks Avenue: Gary Street to Kings Avenue to Louisa Street to Hendricks Avenue. Southbound Hendricks Avenue: Louisa Street to Kings Avenue to Nira Street to Hendricks Avenue.
- Nighttime road closure of Atlantic Boulevard westbound from Friday, September 16 through Sunday, September 18 for bridge construction. Detour is I-95 northbound to Prudential Drive to Kings Avenue.
- Nighttime road closure of Atlantic Boulevard eastbound from Friday, September 16 through Sunday, September 18 for bridge construction. Detour is Kings Avenue (southbound) to US-1 / Philips Highway (southbound) to Emerson Street (eastbound) to Spring Park Road (northbound).
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide and I-75 Exit Guide.