Updated: SATURDAY, October 15, 2016 @ 8:00 pm.
I-95 CLOSED IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS DUE TO FLOODING
- I-95 South closed between Exit 56 (US-301) and Exit 13 (I-74), in Cumberland and Robeson County.
- I-95 North is closed between Exit 13 (US-74) and Exit 22 (US-301), in Robeson County.
To avoid congestion on the provided detour route, motorists entering North Carolina from Virginia on I-95 are encouraged to use the following alternate routes:
- All southbound traffic from North Carolina/Virginia state line should travel south on I-95 to US-64 West
- Once on US-64 West, travel west toward I-440 West
- Once on I-440 West, motorists will travel to US-1 South
- From US-1 South, motorists will continue to US-501 South in Aberdeen/Southern Pines
- Continue on US-501 South through Aberdeen toward US-74 East
Motorists will then travel US-74 East to I-95 South
Motorists traveling northbound on I-95 should use the following detour:
- All northbound traffic will be required to exit onto US-74 West (Exit 13) and travel westbound towards Laurinburg
- Once on US-74, motorists will then travel towards US-501 North
- Once on US-501, motorists will then travel to US-1 North towards Sanford
- Once on US-1, motorists will travel north to I-40 East until merging onto I-95
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.