The Rhode Island Department of Transportation reports the following travel restrictions associated with I-95 construction and maintenance operations through Friday, July 14, 2017.
- Cranston/Providence: I-95 North and South, from Elmwood Ave. to Eddy St., alternating lane closures for bridge work, thru Thursday night from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Providence: I-95 South, from Exit 23 (Charles St.) to Exit 21 (Atwells Ave.), alternating lane closures for paving, thru Thursday night from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day. Expect delays.
- Exeter: I-95 North and South at Exit 5 (Rte. 102), right shoulder closures on the ramps for mowing, Wednesday and Thursday from 2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Hopkinton: I-95 North and South, from Exit 2 (Hopkinton) to Exit 1 (Rte. 3), right shoulder closures in a moving operation for mowing, Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Warwick: I-95 South, from Exit 10 (Rte. 117) to Exit 9 (Rte. 4), right shoulder closed in a moving operation for drainage work, Wednesday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Exeter/Richmond: Watch for construction vehicles exiting and entering the median area along I-95 South after Exit 5 (Rte. 102) at the Tefft Hill Trail Bridge, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Summer 2017.
For more I-95 construction info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.