The Virginia Department of Transportation reports the following locations along Interstate 95 in the Fredericksburg area that may result in traffic delays or temporary stoppages this week.
- I-95 Northbound at Exit 136 (Centreport Parkway) to Exit 140 (Courthouse Road)
- Tuesday – Wednesday, 9:00 p.m. – 4:30 a.m. One lane and the shoulder will be closed between Exit 136 (Centreport Parkway) and Exit 140 (Courthouse Road) for construction activities associated with the I-95 Express Lanes Fredericksburg Extension Project.
- I-95 Northbound at Rappahannock River Bridge
- Wednesday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. A single lane will be closed on I-95 northbound at the bridge over the Rappahannock River located north of Exit 133 (Rt. 17/Falmouth) for a routine bridge inspection.
- I-95 Soutbound
- Tuesday – Wednesday, 9:00 p.m. – 10:00 a.m. One lane and the shoulder will be closed between Exit 143 (Route 610/Garrisonville Road) and in the vicinity of Exit 140 (Courthouse Road) for construction activities associated with the I-95 Express Lanes Fredericksburg Extension Project.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.