Starting October 29th, Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) crews will be working on the I-295 eastbound lanes from Lem Turner Road to I-95. These lanes will be temporarily detoured from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. This is to allow crews to install important sign structures.
- If you’re traveling between Duval Road and I-95, you’ll take a detour via Airport Road and I-95 southbound to get back on I-295 eastbound.
- If you’re traveling between Lem Turner Road and Duval Road, your detour will be via Lem Turner Road, Dunn Avenue, and Duval Road to rejoin I-295 eastbound.
The exit ramp from I-95 northbound to Airport Road will be under detour conditions from October 29th to October 31st, between 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. This detour is in place as crews work on installing solar panels.
- For this period, drivers will detour via I-95 northbound, Pecan Park Road, and I-95 southbound to rejoin Airport Road.
From October 30th to November 1st, the exit ramp from I-95 southbound to I-295 westbound will be detoured between 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. Crews will be diligently working on realignment efforts.
- Drivers will need to take a detour route via I-95 southbound, I-295 eastbound, and U.S. 17 to rejoin I-295 westbound.
For the period between October 29th and November 2nd, the exit ramp from I-295 westbound to I-95 northbound will undergo detours from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. These detours are in place for desilting operations.
- Drivers will need to take a detour route through U.S. 17 and Airport Road to rejoin I-95 northbound.
Another detour will be active from October 29th to November 2nd, this time affecting the exit ramp from I-295 eastbound to I-95 northbound. These detours are in place from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. for desilting operations.
- Drivers will detour via I-295 eastbound, U.S. 17, and Airport Road to rejoin I-95 northbound.
These temporary detours are essential for the progress of the I-95/I-295 North Interchange Operational Improvements project, which aims to enhance the transportation infrastructure in the region, supporting economic growth and development.
What’s happening on Interstate 95 RIGHT NOW! I-95 Real-time traffic information for selected cities along I-95. Maps show updates on road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds. Traffic cameras show congestion at a glance. Visit I-95 Traffic.
The I-95 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 95 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-95 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!