Weather permitting, Georgia Department of Transportation construction partners will close the shoulders and lanes at the locations below for the [email protected] Improvement Projects, which will widen I-16 and reconstruct the I-16/I-95 Interchange.
Sunday, May 10 through Saturday, May 16, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Daily)
- Right and left shoulder closures at the following locations:
- I-16 eastbound (milepost (MP) 156) to I-95 southbound ramp (MP 99)
- I-16 westbound (MP 157) to I-95 northbound ramp (MP 100)
- I-16 eastbound (MP 158) to I-95 northbound ramp (MP 100)
- I-16 westbound (MP 158) to I-95 southbound ramp (MP 99)
- I-95 northbound (MP 99) to I-16 eastbound ramp (MP 158)
- I-95 northbound (MP 99) to I-16 westbound ramp (MP 157)
- I-95 southbound (MP 99) to I-16 eastbound ramp (MP 158)
- I-95 southbound (MP 100) to I-16 westbound ramp (MP 158)
- Right shoulder closures at the following locations:
- I-16 eastbound from I-95 (MP 156) to Chatham Parkway (MP 163)
- I-16 westbound from Chatham Parkway (MP 163) to I-95 (MP 155)
Monday, May 11 through Friday, May 15, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Daily)
- Intermittent right and left lane closures at the following locations:
- 1-16 eastbound from I-95 (MP 157) to (MP 159)
- 1-16 westbound from (MP 159) to I-95 (MP 157)
ADVISORY: Motorists are advised to slow down and proceed with caution through the work area; workers and heavy equipment will be in close proximity to the roadway. Exact construction dates may change due to weather or other factors. Motorists are cautioned to reduce their speed while traveling through work zones. Pay attention and watch for workers.
For more I-95 travel information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.