I-95 travelers should be aware of the following advisories and I-95 highway restrictions as reported by the Rhode Island Department of Transportation, through Friday, June 23, 2017.
Temporary Exit Closure
- Pawtucket: I-95 construction south at Exit 30 (East St.), exit closed for paving, Wednesday from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Use Exit 29 to Broadway.
- Cranston/Providence: I-95 construction North and South, from Elmwood Ave. to Eddy St., alternating lane closures for bridge work, throughThursday nights from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Providence: I-95 construction South, from Exit 21 (Atwells Ave.) to Exit 20 (I-195), alternating lane closures for paving, through Thursday nights from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day. Expect delays.
- Providence: I-95 construction North at Exit 19 (I-195), I-195 East from the I-95 interchange to Exit 2 (Gano St./India St.), and I-195 West, from Exit 2 (South Main St.) to Exit 1A (Point St.), watch for construction activities behind barrier and vehicles entering and exiting, Tuesday-Thursday from 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Richmond: I-95 construction North and South at Exit 2 (Hopkinton) and Exit 4 (Rte. 3), right shoulder closures on the ramps in a moving operation for mowing, Wednesday and Thursday from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- West Greenwich: I-95 construction North and South at Exit 5 (Rte. 102), right shoulder closures on the ramps in a moving operation for mowing, Tuesday and Wednesday from 2:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Pawtucket: I-95 construction North and South, from Exit 27 (George St.) to the Massachusetts state line, shoulder closures in a moving operation for a bridge inspection, Wednesday form 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Warwick: I-95 construction North, from the Cowesett Rd. overpass to Exit 12 (Rte. 113), right shoulder closed in a moving operation for drainage work, Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Warwick: I-95 construction North at Exit 10 (Rte. 117), ramp narrowed for drainage work, Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Exeter/Richmond: Watch for construction vehicles exiting and entering the median area along I-95 South after Exit 5 (Rte. 102) at the Tefft Hill Trail Bridge, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Spring 2017.
For more I-95 travel info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.