The Connecticut Department of Transportation is announcing lane and ramp closures to facilitate work activity for the the project to rehabilitate Bridge 00032 which carries I-95 over Metro North Railroad and local roads in Stamford.
The contractor will be closing the I-95 northbound Exit 7 on-ramp from Elm Street, through November 6, 2020, from 8:00 PM to 6:00 AM, Monday through Friday.
The contractor will be allowed lane closures on I-95 between Exit 7 and Exit 8 through December 1, 2020, as follows:
Interstate 95 northbound:
- Monday – Wednesday between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Thursday between 8:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Friday between 9:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Saturday between 6:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Sunday between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
Interstate 95 southbound:
- Monday – Friday between 6:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Saturday between 6:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Sunday between 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
The project consists of repairs to structural bridge components, deck patching, deck end repairs, expansion joint replacement, structural steel repairs and substructure repairs
The project is scheduled to be completed October 1, 2021.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.