The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic Impacts associated with I-95 construction and maintenance operations in Jacksonville this week:
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 at Butler Boulevard through Friday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for overpass work and for area maintenance. Double lane closures may be set up after 10 p.m. for road work.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 over Fifth Street Sunday through Tuesday from 9 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. for routine overpass maintenance.
- Daytime closure of emergency lanes on I-95 over Fuller Warren Bridge Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for routine bridge maintenance.
- Nighttime northbound lane closures on I-95 at Old St. Augustine Road Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for road work.
- Nighttime lane closures from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. from Atlantic Boulevard to the overpass at San Diego Road for roadway and bridge construction.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 access road from Overland Bridge project to Atlantic Boulevard from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge construction.
- Nighttime northbound lane closures on I-95 from Park Street to Emerson Street from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for roadway and overpass construction.
For more I-95 construction info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide and I-75 Exit Guide.