After Georgia DOT inspection, the I-95 resurfacing project contractor for Georgia DOT has scheduled nighttime ramp closures through November 14 from 7:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m. on I-95 at Exits 76 and 67 in Liberty County. I-95 ramp and lane closures will be utilized for the contractor to complete minor corrective work on the ramps. Traffic will be detoured at one ramp each night starting at Exit 76 then move to Exit 67.
Detours routes will be signed as follows:
- Exit 76 SB on-ramp closure – Detour: I-95 NB; Exit 87; I-95 SB
- Exit 76 SB off-ramp closure – Detour: Exit 67; I-95 NB; Exit 76
- Exit 76 NB on-ramp closure – Detour: I-95 SB; Exit 67; I-95 NB
- Exit 76 NB off-ramp closure – Detour: Exit 87; I-95 SB; Exit 76
- Exit 67 SB on-ramp closure – Detour: I-95 NB; Exit 76; I-95 SB
- Exit 67 SB off-ramp closure – Detour: Exit 58; I-95 NB; Exit 67
- Exit 67 NB on-ramp closure – Detour: I-95 SB; Exit 58; I-95 NB
- Exit 67 NB off-ramp closure – Detour: Exit 76; I-95 SB; Exit 67
Message signs, barrels and/or cones will be utilized to alert the public of the upcoming changes. All work is weather contingent.
Motorists are advised to expect delays, exercise caution, and reduce their speed while traveling through work zones.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.