The Rhode Island Department of Transportation reports the following I-95 construction travel advisories for work through Friday, July 21, 2017:
- Cranston/Providence: I-95 North and South, from Elmwood Ave. to Eddy St., alternating lane closures for bridge work, through Thursday night from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- East Greenwich to West Warwick: I-95 North and South and ramps, partial lane closures in a moving operation for roadway striping, through Thursday nights from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following day.
- Exeter/Richmond: I-95 South, from just past Exit 5 (Rte. 102) to the Exit 4 on-ramp from Rte. 3, left lane closed for barrier placement, Thursday night from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following day.
- Providence: I-95 North at Exit 19 (I-195), and I-195 East from the I-95 interchange to Exit 2 (Gano St./India St.), lane and shoulder closures possible for barrier removal, Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Providence: I-95 South, from Exit 23 (Charles St.) to Exit 21 (Atwells Ave.), alternating lane closures for paving and other construction, through Thursday night from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Exeter/Richmond: Watch for construction vehicles exiting and entering the median area along I-95 South after Exit 5 (Rte. 102) at the Tefft Hill Trail Bridge, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Summer 2017.
For more I-95 construction info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.