The Rhode Island Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-95 construction and maintenance operations thru Friday February 4, 2022
- Providence: I-95 North, Exit 22 will be closed for construction contingent upon Amtrak support, Sunday – Thursday nights, from 11:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m. Follow signed detour.
- Providence: I-95, between Exits 21 and 23, alternating lane closures for construction, Sunday – Thursday nights from 9:00 p.m. – 6:00 a.m.
New Traffic Patterns
- Cranston: I-95 South, at Exit 14A (Rte. 37 East On-Ramp), one of the two lanes is closed.
- Pawtucket: I-95 South, from just past Exit 30 to Central Ave., all traffic now shifts to the right.
- Richmond: I-95, at Exit 3 (Rte. 138), lane shifts in place. Exit 3 is now a single exit in both directions of I-95.
All schedules are weather-dependent and subject to change.
For more I-95 travel information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.