The Florida Department of Transportation reports that I-95 Overland Bridge construction between Fuller Warren Bridge and Emerson Street will result in the following traffic impacts thru September 23, 2016.
- Nighttime lane closures on I-95 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. from Park Street to Atlantic Boulevard for road work.
- Nighttime southbound lane closures from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. from Atlantic Boulevard to the overpass at San Diego Road for roadway and bridge construction.
- Continuous lane closures on I-95 southbound service road from Overland Bridge to Atlantic Boulevard for roadway construction.
- Nighttime road closure on Atlantic Boulevard at I-95 through Monday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. for bridge construction. Westbound detour is Prudential Drive to Kings Avenue. Eastbound detour is Kings Street, Philips Highway, Emerson Street to Spring Park Road.
- Continuous road closure on Hendricks Avenue under I-95 for bridge construction. Northbound detour is Hendricks Avenue, Gary Street, Kings Avenue, Louisa Street to Hendricks Avenue. Southbound detour is Hendricks Avenue, Louisa Street, Kings Avenue, Nira Street to Hendricks Avenue.
For more I-95 information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.