The New Jersey Turnpike Exit 15E ramp to Route 1&9 Truck northbound and the right lane on Route 1&9 Truck northbound are scheduled to be closed tomorrow for maintenance work on the bridge across the Passaic River in Newark and Kearny.
From 6:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. tomorrow, Saturday, December 17, the ramp from the New Jersey Turnpike Exit 15E toll plaza to Route 1&9 Truck northbound and the right lane on Route 1&9 Truck northbound are scheduled to be closed. The closure will allow the contractor to install expansion joints on the Bridge over the Passaic River. The ramp to Doremus Avenue will remain open. The following detour will be in place:
New Jersey Turnpike northbound Exit 15E to Route 1&9 Truck northbound in Newark detour:
- Motorists on the New Jersey Turnpike northbound wishing to take Exit 15E to Route 1&9 Truck northbound should stay left when leaving the toll plaza
- Stay left to take the ramp to Route 1&9 South/Raymond Blvd
- Stay right to take the exit for Raymond Boulevard
- Stay left after going under the Turnpike
- At traffic light turn left onto Raymond Boulevard, which becomes Route 1&9 Truck northbound
The precise timing of the work is subject to change due to weather or other factors.
The I-95 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 95 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-95 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!