The DAYTONA 500 is the race you don’t want to miss. Winning this race means you will forever be introduced as a “DAYTONA 500 Champion.” Historic performances, spectacular finishes and amazing memories await you at “The Great American Race.” Join fans for the 62nd annual DAYTONA 500 on February 16, 2020 for an experience you will never forget!
Why should you attend?
- Champion Celebration – Witness history as the next DAYTONA 500 Champion celebrates victory in front of the crowd!
- Three-Wide Racing – Feel the rush of the race cars as they go three-wide around the high banks of DAYTONA!
- Unforgettable Moments – Experience amazing, photo-worthy moments throughout the entire day such as the United States Air Force Thunderbirds flyover!
- Unparalleled Access – Get up-close for the pre-race show and driver introductions by adding UNOH Fanzone/Pre-Race Access to your ticket!
- Interactive Experiences – From driver autograph sessions to vendor displays, there’s plenty to do outside in the Midway before the action begins!
- Creating Lifelong Friendships – Get the full DAYTONA experience and celebrate with likeminded fans by camping out in the infield throughout Speedweeks!
For more I-95 travel information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-75 Exit Guide.