Spring in Daytona Beach is celebrated with a variety of family fun adventures. Whether travelling with toddlers, ‘tweens or teens, vacationers will find endless opportunities with this collection of attractions (all rated “excellent” on TripAdvisor) and family-friendly events:
- Hands on learning experiences at Museum of Arts & Sciences (including a children’s museum!) and Marine Science Center are natural choices for families travelling with children of all ages.
- Expert outfitters, like Three Brothers Boards, guide families through new experiences like bicycling on the beach, ziplines and trampolines, fishing, surfing, parasailing, paddle boarding and more.
- Climb Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, Florida’s tallest, and enjoy waterfront eateries, eco tours and fishing boats.
- Discover hidden gems in downtown Daytona Beach such as Daytona Magic Shop and Daytona Arcade Museum.
- You don’t need to be a race fan to enjoy an exhilarating tour of Daytona International Speedway but you just might become one!
- Indulge in a sweet tour at Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Pier where you’ll find Zeno’s Boardwalk Sweet Shop (est. 1948) followed by Angell & Phelps Chocolate Factory on Beach Street where chocolate-lovers have flocked since the 1940s.
Daytona Beach Spring Family Beach Break Events
- March 9: DAYTONA Supercross at Daytona International Speedway
- March 9: Daytona Lagoon Water Park and Family Entertainment Center water rides open for season
- March 10-11: Ricky Carmichael DAYTONA Amateur Supercross at Daytona International Speedway
- March 22-23: Reach the Beach National Cheerleading Championship at the Ocean Center and Bandshell
- March 22-24: Spring Turkey Run car show at Daytona International Speedway
- April 3-7: National Cheer and Dance Championships at the Ocean Center, Bandshell and Peabody Auditorium
- April 6: Lighthouse Day at Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- April 12-14: Jackie Robinson Weekend with the Daytona Tortugas at Jackie Robinson Ballpark
- April 13: Eggstravaganza Easter Celebration, downtown Daytona Beach
- April 13-14: P1AquaX Daytona Beach Grand Prix jet ski competition at the beach
- April 13-14: Celtic Festival at The Casements
- April 17-18: Turtle Tots at Marine Science Center
- April 19-21: Pokemon Regional Championship-Daytona Beach at the Ocean Center
- April 22-28: Jeep Beach enthusiasts national gathering
For more information on these events and more, visit DaytonaBeach.com.
For more I-95 travel information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.