New Jersey’s Six Flags Great Adventure, the World’s Ultimate Thrill Park, recently debuted its second major addition for the 2019 season with the introduction of Calypso Springs. This giant activity pool is Six Flags Hurricane Harbor’s largest new attraction since the waterpark opened in 2000.
The key features of Calypso Springs include:
- Massive 100,000-gallon beach entry-style pool;
- Obelisk-style fountain with spontaneously erupting geyser;
- Giant, open lounge deck with hundreds of chairs for sunbathing;
- Oversized umbrellas for respite from the summer sun;
- Charming Bimini shade covers available for rental; and
- A new dining location.
The 45-acre Hurricane Harbor waterpark also features a million-gallon wave pool, a half-mile lazy river, more than 25 high-speed thrill slides and two interactive children’s water playgrounds. All attractions are included with Hurricane Harbor park admission, Membership and Season Pass.
For more information on Hurricane Harbor, visit www.sixflags.com/hurricaneharbornj
For more I-95 travel info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!