ZooLights is set to once again dazzle visitors of all ages when it opens for the holiday season. ZooLights runs from Friday, November 22 thru saturday, January 4. Hours: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (Closed November 28 and December 25). The Stoneham Zoo is located in Stoneham, Massachusetts
ZooLights dazzles visitors of all ages each holiday season! Stroll along tree-lined paths lit by thousands of twinkling lights, where you’ll see black bears, a bald eagle, Canada lynx, arctic foxes, and even reindeer. Enjoy more festive fun by warming up by the fire pits and toasting marshmallows for s’mores (available for purchase). Children will want to make sure they visit with Santa, who awaits their arrival in Santa’s Castle. Jolly Old St. Nick will be available for photos through December 24. See below for our full schedule of events and activities.
Brick Safari –This year only!
Go on a safari unlike any other! As you explore the paths of Stone Zoo, prepare to spot over 40 life-size animal sculptures made from millions of colorful LEGO® bricks! From the iconic elephant (made from over 270,000 bricks!) to the feisty Tasmanian devil, safari-goers will discover wildlife from all corners of the globe. Visit Santa’s Castle to get an exclusive peek at sculptures only seen at this event, and to meet Santa himself!
Special Events and Activities Schedule
- Warm up with toasted s’mores by the campfire ($5/s’mores kit)
- Enjoy a moonlit spin on our carousel, Jungle Fun and Turbo Tub. Prices listed at ticket booths. Rides are weather dependent.
- Snap a pic with Jolly Old St. Nick through December 24.
- December 4, 11, 18 and 24: Meet Mrs. Claus, who will be greeting visitors and spreading holiday cheer throughout the Zoo from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m.
- December 26 – 29, 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.: Fairy tales come true at the Zoo! Meet the ice princesses and pose for photos, and don’t forget to dress in your fairy tale best!
- Holiday Hot Chocolate with the Reindeer
For more I-95 travel information, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.