Bier Fest has become an end-of-summer tradition at Busch Gardens® Williamsburg, satisfying a wide range of tastes with some of the country’s best beers. This year it’s even better with NEW beer selections, music talent and food offerings.
The annual festival returns to the “World’s Most Beautiful Theme Park” with more than 100 beers, including new taps throughout the event, brewery talks from popular craft breweries, live local bands and traditional German food.
Bier Fest takes place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from August 16 – September 2. Beer bars throughout the park will offer guests unique draft and bottled beers from around the world, including a vast selection from Virginia craft breweries. The event is FREE with park admission. Beers are available for guests aged 21 and over, for an additional fee.
And what’s Bier Fest without authentic German food? This year’s menu features returning favorites like turkey legs and beer-battered bratwurst, and NEW selections including a bratwurst burger slider and pretzel bites with beer cheese and bacon.
Busch Gardens’ Burgermeister will host a firkin keg tapping ceremony on Fridays during the event.
Not only will the beer be cold, but park guests can enjoy sounds from top local bands:
- Daily performances; fan favorite THE HAPPY DUTCHMAN will perform each day during Bier Fest.
- Aug. 17; Good Shot Judy, a big amp jazz ensemble takes the stage.
- NEW! Aug. 24; Martin & Kelly perform traditional and new country music.
- NEW! Aug. 30 – 31; Broke Royals deliver a new American rock sound.
- Aug. 31; Vinyl Headlights specialize in a wide variety of rock, pop and dance music.
- NEW! Sept. 1; Bennett Wales & the Relief, a Rock & Roll quintet takes the stage.
- Sept. 1 – 2; Kevin MaC returns with his “Southern Swag”.
- Sept. 7; Jesse Chong brings his reggae infused jam-rock to the event.
- Sept. 8; Buckshot Band delivers a modern country style.
For more I-95 travel info, visit www.i95exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida!